Monday, September 27, 2010

I Can’t See My Toes

Last night I made one of the craziest discoveries as I was getting into bed, I can no longer see my toes when I look down. I can’t see past the tip of my winking belly button that may soon be an outie. I look down and I see all baby belly!

I have noticed that my belly is getting bigger, especially out walking around in Inglewood with Darren and his parents yesterday afternoon. A few shop keepers asked me when I was due. This is a new thing and I like it a lot. I've heard it said that people are more friendly towards pregnant women. I agree, strangers have seemed to be quite friendly with me lately.


Inglewood is one of our favourite neighborhoods in Calgary! A few new shops have opened recently including DaDe Art & Design Lab where they had these really cool horses made of driftwood on display outside.

No comments: