Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Reunion

I got behind on updating our blog since Darren & I went back to PEI for my younger sister, Paulette's wedding last weekend.

We had worked hard getting ready for the wedding but had a fantastic time catching up with everyone. Thought I'd post a few of my favourite pictures from the weekend.


We went to get bull rushes for Paulette's wedding. Darren & Matthew did all the hard work while I hung out with my nephew, Camdyn & my little sister, Anna. They're very photogenic!



My younger brother caught Darren relaxing in the hammock on my parents back deck.



We were hanging out in the barn where Paulette got married before the wedding ceremony began. Here I was comparing belly sizes with my Dad. Mine is bigger!!!




Me with the lovely bride, Paulette. Congrats little sis!

No comments: