Monday, August 9, 2010

Slowly Growing Belly

Darren found a really cool iPad application that lets you see the exact size of your baby each week. Yesterday LT turned 22 weeks and as we held the iPad up to my stomach, we couldn't believe how big the baby boy has grown because on the outside my belly has not expanded much yet!

LT is about 7.6 inches long (almost 19.5 cm) so he almost takes up the full screen on the 9.5 x 7.5 inch iPad!

This picture was taken at 20 weeks (last weekend), standing on the windy hill at Mission Hill Winery in Kelowna. This is one of the outfits that makes me look the most pregnant so I love to wear it when we go out.

When I wear most of my clothes, the bump is not very noticeable. Only my skinny jeans are too tight but all of my other clothes still fit me, although tighter shirts are getting quite tight.

Overall, I'm glad that my belly hasn't expanded too quickly because I really like my summer clothes and I think having a smaller belly is a lot more comfortable.

No comments: