Saturday, August 7, 2010

"I know what you're having"

Yesterday I went for my 20 week ultrasound. It seemed like we had been waiting so long for this appointment and then before I knew it, the day was upon us and the tech was squirting warm gel on my tummy. Shortly after she began the exam, the tech exclaimed, "I know what you're having!"

At 9 weeks our doctor in South Asia said the baby looked like a boy then at 13 weeks our radiologist showed Darren the "weenie" so we had suspected it was a boy. We weren't 100% sure if they were just trying to be polite since it is very favorable to have a boy in their culture but it seems as if they were right. We have now had three medical professionals confirm that LT is a boy. The tech showed me the "weenie" at least twice yesterday.

Darren was excited to call our parents then announce the news to the world via Facebook. Next step, finalize the name...

I wore a blue dress yard sale shopping in honor of our baby boy on the way. This is also one of the dresses that makes me look the most pregnant. I wanted people to notice that I was pregnant as I was scoping out baby stuff. It worked!

No comments: