Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lunchtime Fun

As I was making lunch for Sebby, he saw my coulorful silicone muffin cups by the sink. He kept asking for them until I passed them down for him to play with. Once lunch was ready, the only thing he was interested in having on his tray was the muffin cups!

 I gave him a few pieces of pasta and he just kept asking for "more, more, more" muffin cups. I handed him a few and when I turned around a minute later, instead of eating his pasta, he had stacked it into the muffin cups on his tray.

Concentrating intensely on stacking and unstacking those muffin cups.

 
"If I put these on top, maybe Momma won't see that I didn't eat my pasta!"

Guess he wasn't having a "hungry day" today. Other than a few "nacks" (snacks) and some rice, he didn't eat much of anything. Oh well, at least he exercised his creativity over lunchtime.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

we have the same ones and Silas LOVES them. He's just rediscovered them again lately and was busy scooping and dumping buttons into his muffin cups with a tbsp.

Tarren said...

Cool! Glad that they will provide years of entertainment for the little guy! Thinking today I'm going to buy a dozen more, they work so well AND also happen to be Sebby's current favourite kitchen gadget.