Monday, June 11, 2012

Daddy's New Obsession

Although Darren & I began this blog together, he quickly lost interest. I think his last post was around the time when Sebby was born...well over a year ago. But lately, he has re-kindled an interest in blogging of a different sort - photo blogging!

He was feeling inspired by the creative ways that some friends and bloggers were documenting their lives and memories so I suggested he open a Tumblr account. He dove right in and our camera has been clicking non-stop ever since. Sebby has the victim of the Daddy-paparazzi frenzy but he doesn't seem to mind. And a big bonus is that he's getting some adorable shots of our growing boy.

Take a peek at some of the super cute pics he's been capturing...


Our little police man


"Daddy, what are you doing there? I'm trying to have breakfast."


Our little Canadian lumberjack-jungle explorer at the Botanics.
 
Seriously, you should check out his stuff! Even though I'm biased, I have to say that he's a pretty awesome photographer! He's currently putting up at least one post a day so enjoy!


No comments: