Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"I Wesr My Sunglasses At Night"

One of the great things about the Alberta weather is the beautiful sun. As the weather has been getting warmer, Seb and I have enjoyed getting out every day for a walk, a drive to run errands or at least to shovel the snow in our yard. Seb has enjoyed these outings but did seem bothered by the bright sun that was often shining in his eyes.

In the car, we tried a sticky window shade but the suction cups kept coming off the window. While walking, I covered Sebby's face with my scarf but that really limits his view. We wanted to try another solution...

SUNGLASSES!

We looked in a few stores last week and they were all sold out of baby sizes but Darren found a pair this week. Even the smallest size only fits if worn like ski goggles over his winter hat. So cute!


Hope his head grows by summer cause we won't be able to keep dressing him in this fleece hat.

No comments: